Chocolate Dipped Orange Cream Fudge
Here’s the recipe:
Chocolate-Dipped Orange Cream Fudge
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed milk)
- 12 oz. orange flavored confectionery drops
- 1 jar (7 oz. marshmallow creme)
- chocolate for dipping
- extra orange flavored drops for drizzling
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a full rolling boil in a medium sauce pan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 5 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add orange drops and marshmallow creme. Stir until melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- Melt dipping chocolate and dip each piece of fudge. Drizzle with melted orange flavored confectionery drops.
*Recipe adapted from Kraft’s Fantasy Fudge.