I love freshening up my fabric covered things. Like couches, beds, rugs… pretty much my entire house. Making safe, chemical-free, all natural linen spray is easy with essential oils.
What you need:
- 30 drops of essential oils (lemon and lavender are popular, but you choose what you like most)
- 1 1/2 cups distilled water
- 3 ounces rubbing alcohol
- spray bottle
Just mix it all together and pour into a spray bottle.
How to use:
- Spray on upholstered furniture, curtains, and pillows.
- Spray on rugs and carpets.
- Spray on your car floor mats to keep your car smelling fresh.