Old Fashion Caramel Corn
It’s time for county fairs, state fairs, and carnivals. Fair food is so yummy. But it’s also pricey. There’s no reason you can’t make some of those things yourself at home. Old fashion caramel corn is one of those treats you should be making at home, creating memories with your family.
And look at these cute popcorn boxes we have in our store! They’re so fun and absolutely perfect for serving caramel corn just like you’d find at a state fair. And at only $1.89 for a package of 10, there’s no reason not to get some.
Old Fashion Caramel Popcorn
- Place ¼ cup popcorn and 1 tablespoon oil into a large pot. Cover and shake over medium heat until popping stops.
- Repeat step 1 until all of the popcorn is popped.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add the brown sugar, corn syrup, butter, and salt.
- Stir constantly for 2 minutes. Remove the pan from heat.
- Pour mixture over popped popcorn. Stir until evenly coated.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake at 250°F for 20 minutes.
- Finally, let your popcorn cool and enjoy!