With the Wilton Candy Melting Pot, you can melt up to 2 1/2 pounds of candy coating or chocolate in 10 minutes or less. This electric pot has two convenient temperature settings to melt or keep your coating melted. The silicone pot is removable for fast and easy clean up.
1 in stock
Wilton Chocolate and Candy Pro Melting Pot
Melt up to 2 1/2 cups of Candy Melts candy in 10 minutes or less with the Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot. With two temperature settings, warm and melt, it’s easy to melt the candy, then keep it at a consistent temperature while you dip your sweet treats. You’ll love how easy it is to make candy-coated fruit, cookies, pretzels, cake pops or other snacks by dipping it in melted candy kept at a consistent temperature in the melting pot. Or, use the melted candy to make candy bark, molded candy, poured treat boxes, candy lollipops or dessert toppers since it melts 2 ½ cups of candy quickly. Removable silicone pot has an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle with two easy-pour spouts. It’s the ingenious pot that makes this melting pot such a great asset to your kitchen. Once you’ve finished making your treats, simply chill the silicone pot until the candy hardens, then gently squeeze the soft silicone pot to break up the candy a bit and it comes right out, making cleanup easy! The innovative heating base stays cool to the touch, and a safety light indicated when the pot is on. The melting pot also has rubber feet to keep it steady and in place on your counter.
- Melt up to 2 ½ cups of Candy Melts candy
- Easy-clean silicone pot
- Two temperature settings – melt and warm – make it easy to melt your candy in 10 minutes, then keep it at a consistent temperature for easy dipping.
- Designed with safety in mind – base and pot handle stay cool to the touch; safety light indicates when the pot is on; rubber feet keep the pot in place.
- Standard 120 volt cord with polarized plug
- Complete instructions included
- 32.5 x 27.7 x 22.9 cm ; 1.61 Kg
|Dimensions||13 × 11 × 9 in|