Sugar Bears Inc Brown Sugar Bear
Brown Sugar Bear is the perfect addition to baking supplies for preserving brown sugar and many other cooking and baking ingredients. Made from an especially fired clay, it helps to maintain desirable moisture levels in brown sugar and all types of sugar for approximately 3 to 6 months, depending on climate. No more chiseling through rock-hard sugar! Easy to use. Simply soak the Brown Sugar Bear in clean water for 20-minutes, pat dry, and place with items in an airtight container. Moisture is released slowly to keep items moist longer. Should items begin to harden, just remove Brown Sugar Bear and repeat the soaking process. Use to soften and maintain moisture in brown sugar, granulated sugar, sugar in the raw, turbinado sugar, and sugar substitutes, even baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, even dried fruit. Or, use it dry without soaking to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy. Brown Sugar Bear is reusable, over and over again. Rinse with clean water only. Do not use soap as it could leave a trace taste or scent.
- Brown Sugar Bear maintains moisture in brown sugar for approximately 3 to 6 months
- Made from specially fired clay; food safe and reusable
- Soak in water for 20-minutes and place in brown sugar, baked goods, cakes, cookies, marshmallows, even dried fruit to soften and maintain moistness
- Use dry, without soaking, to absorb moisture and keep spices, salt, crackers, pretzels and chips dry and crispy
- Rinse with clean water only; do not use soap as it could leave a trace taste or scent