Our store is located in Ogden, Utah. We do our best to ship orders the same day if placed before 1:00 PM MST (M-F). You may place your order online or give us a call. You can also create an account online and keep track of all of your past and current orders. This makes placing future orders extremely simple. Feel free to stop by and pick your order up if you are in town. We would be glad to show you around.
Customer Service Hours
Monday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 9:30 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 5 pm
Mountain Standard Time
Holiday hours may vary.
3030 Grant Ave
Ogden, UT 84401
Commercial-use products may be returned within 30 days of delivery. Consumer-use products may be returned within 30 days of delivery for either a refund or an exchange. This is provided that they have not been used commercially and follow the guidelines for Returns and Refunds listed below. There is an exception for orders placed in December. These orders may be returned through until the 31st of January the following year. Product cartons may be opened prior to shipping for inspection purposes or to include materials such as tip sheets.
Items in new (unused) condition may be returned to Kitchen Kneads for refund or exchange for a period of 30 days after purchase. Refunds are subject to a 25% restocking fee with a minimum of $10. Restocking fees do not apply on exchanges, as it is used to cover labor and credit card processing fees. Returns will need a return authorization code, which you can obtain from Kitchen Kneads by calling 1-888-881-9957.
Additional information about our return process is as follows:
- Food items: All sales are final and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- Chocolates: Kitchen Kneads is not responsible for perishable items that have been sent via regular UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, US Priority Mail, or US Parcel Post. Due to hot weather conditions in some areas of the country, Kitchen Kneads strongly advises that you choose UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air if you order perishable items, such as chocolates. Kitchen Kneads is not responsible for any damaged or melted items sent via another shipping method.
- Replacement Parts: These are subjected to the manufacturer’s warranty. They will be eligible for returns or exchanges only if they are in their original packaging in new (unused) condition. Parts that have been used are not eligible for warranty or exchange. The purchaser is responsible for all parts. Kitchen Kneads assumes no liability for injuries or damages that have been caused during or by parts installation.
- Used Items: These are not accepted, with the exception of if the product is defective and has been purchased within the past 30 days. Should the 30 day window pass, it will then fall under the manufacturer’s warranty and you will need to contact the manufacturer. Kitchen Kneads reserves the right to inspect returns and determine whether they have been used. If they have, the item will be returned to the purchaser with no refund or credit of any amount of the invoice. The purchaser will be charged for any additional costs associated with inspection and shipping for returning a used item.
- Defective Equipment: Defective equipment is eligible for refund or replacement for up to 30 days after purchase. Following the 30 days, the equipment will then fall under the manufacturer’s warranty. We make no express or implied warranties, but we may assist in some warranty repairs or exchanges, at our discretion, if approved by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for correcting or repairing any defects within the period of the manufacturer’s warranty. To learn more, consult with the manufacturer’s warranty.
Should you receive defective equipment directly from Kitchen Kneads, we will replace it with no additional cost within the first week of receiving your purchase. Defective items are not eligible for refund. After the first week of receiving the purchase, the purchaser is responsible for contacting the manufacturer and returning items for warranty, and all costs associated with the warranty that the manufacturer may require are to be assumed by the purchaser. This includes costs such as: shipping, repairs, replacement, and more.
If your purchase misses a part, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly, but in some cases, Kitchen Kneads may provide assistance, at our sole discretion.
Credit card refunds are processed and issued to the original form of payment.
International Orders, U.S. Territories, and Military addresses are not eligible for refund or credit.
Kitchen Kneads’ liability is not to exceed the amount of the purchase, under any circumstances.
General Shipping Information
Standard shipping is via UPS, while some small items are shipped via US Postal. Other shipping methods are available, simply call us to learn more. Shipping rates are subject to change. Report any shipping damages within 7 days of receiving your order.
Shipping And Days Of Delivery
UPS: UPS Ground delivers Monday through Friday. Shipments are generally delivered between 9am and 7pm. Shipments may arrive at residential addresses after 7pm. Shipments to business addresses will arrive during business hours. For more information, please visit the UPS website.
APO/FPO: Packages shipped to APO/FPO addresses are by US Mail and cost approximately twice as much of the normal rate. If you are military and can provide an address FedEx Ground can ship to, please use it, otherwise, we will use US Mail to ship to your APO/FPO address.
Shipping For Error Corrections: Should Kitchen Kneads send the wrong item, we will ship a replacement to the 48 continental US states by ground. If you intend to use your item outside of the US but ship it within the US, please ensure it is correct before taking it outside of the country, as we only pay for replacement items shipment within the 50 United States and to Canadian addresses.
Truck Freight Shipments: When you receive a shipment by truck freight, it is the responsibility of the receiving party to inspect the goods carefully upon their arrival, per regulations. Coverage for any damages that occur during shipping are remedied by the carrier’s insurance but only if visible damage has been noted on the freight bill prior to when the consignee signs in order to accept the delivery. The consignee can refuse delivery if there is evident severe damage. Concealed damage can be reported after taking the delivery, but must be reported to Kitchen Kneads within 7 days of delivery.
When you order online, your receipt will be emailed to you and can also be printed at the Order Confirmation page. Be sure to keep your receipt, as most manufacturers require receipts for warranty services.
Checks And Money Orders
Orders paid for with a money order from a US Post Office will be processed for shipment when
they are received. Orders paid for with a check or a money order from anywhere other than a
US Post Office will need to wait 10 business days prior to processing.
The address for orders or any payments sent by mail is:
3030 Grant Ave
Ogden, UT 84401
Orders to Canada must be placed over the phone. Sometimes, we can’t take payments for Canadian orders when they are made by credit cards, due to how the credit card address verification system doesn’t work for addresses outside of the United States. Should this occur, you can make a payment with a Canadian Postal money order that is in US dollars, by a bank wire transfer, or by a cashier’s check made through a US owned bank.
Alaska And Hawaii Orders
For orders to Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us in order to obtain a shipping rate, as the standard $10 flat rate does not apply to these states. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii are typically shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
We can’t accept payment via credit card for orders outside of the United States or Canada. Payment must be made with a cashier’s check from a US-owned bank or by a bank wire transfer. Please contact us in order to make any payment arrangements.
Import fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Sales To Resellers
Kitchen Kneads reserves the right to limit the quantities of products that can be ordered by resellers.
For any backordered items, we will post a date for when we expect the product to arrive at our facility. Usually, our Estimated Time of Arrival dates are accurate, but these can be impacted by supply chain issues, custom delays, shipping damages, lost cargo, and more. The estimated time is just that: an estimate.
Kitchen Kneads won’t bill you for any pre-ordered products until we have the products in stock at our facility. We will place a temporary authorization on your account, but this will fall off in the timeframe set by your financial institution. You will be charged for the item when it is ready to ship. We will inform you of any price changes when the item comes in stock, so you can determine whether or not to complete your order.
Warranties are provided by the manufacturer of the product. The warranty information is provided within the product’s literature. Generally, product manufacturers will require dated roof of purchase with any warranty claims, so we recommend you keep your receipts. Kitchen Kneads provides courtesy copies of your receipts when possible, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of these records.