Introducing the WonderMix
We are proud to introduce the newest and the best kitchen mixer on the market! From the makers of the WonderMill Grain Mill (the world’s top-rated grain mill), we present to you the WonderMix Kitchen Mixer!
Designed and engineered in Germany, this mixer has a 900 watt motor, has no parts that rust and any liquid stays away from the motor. This mixer can handle enough dough for 6 large loaves of bread day in and day out for years to come.
The WonderMix is powerful, durable, and easy to use. AND it’s not priced so high that the average person can’t afford it. Right now, we have it at a special introductory price of $299.99 including tax and it ships for free.
Watch this informative video for more amazing features.
And now enjoy this dinner roll recipe that you can mix up in your new WonderMix Mixer.
100% Whole Spelt Dinner Rolls
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 T salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 T yeast
- 2 T dough enhancer
- 2 T vital wheat gluten
- 5 1/4 – 5 1/2 cups whole spelt flour
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of your bread mixer. Mix with a dough hook until combined, then knead for 6-8 minutes or until your gluten tests that it is developed. Your dough should be a little bit sticky.
- Place in an oiled bowl and let rise until doubled in size. About 1 hour.
- Punch down and form into golf ball sized balls and place on baking sheet. Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Brush the tops with butter while still warm.