$13.99 – $33.99
- Our fresh nuts are like no other.
- We use the best of quality, carry a larger size nut, refrigerated for even freshness, and our roasted nuts are done in-house with our special touch.
- No over roasted nuts here and only lightly salted.
- Available raw, roasted/salted, or roasted/no salt.
- (All nuts available in bulk/wholesale by request)
- 1.5 lb
- 3.5 lb
Pecan Mammoth Halves
Health benefits of Pecans
• Pecan nuts are rich source of energy, carry 690 calories/100 g and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that are essential for wellness.
• The nuts are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of phenolic antioxidants. Regular addition of pecan nuts in the diet helps to decrease total as well as LDL or “bad cholesterol” and increases HDL or “good cholesterol” levels in the blood. Research studies suggest that the Mediterranean diet, which is rich in dietary-fiber, mono-unsaturated fatty acids, and antioxidants would help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
• Pecan nuts are rich source of many phyto-chemical substances that may contribute to their overall antioxidant activity, including polyphenolic antioxidant ellagic acid, vitamin E, beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
• Pecans are an excellent source of vitamin-E, especially rich in gamma-tocopherol; provide about 25 g per 100 g. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucous membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
• The nuts are very rich sources of several important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates. Together, these vitamins work as co-factors for the enzyme metabolism inside the human body.
• The nuts are also a rich source of minerals like manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
• Add a hand full of pecan nuts in your diet to keep your diet meter complete with sufficient levels of minerals, vitamins, and protein.