Peanut Butter Cream Pie is a step aside from the traditional pies served this time of year, but there’s no reason not to include it. It’s fluffy and creamy with a graham cracker crust, easy and quick to make, and delicious to eat.
So if you’re looking for a less common pie for the holidays this year, this one is a simple, easy, quick, and delicious option.
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1 cup finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add melted butter and stir to combine. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate and gently press up the sides and on the bottom. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and peanut butter. Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add milk; set aside.
- In another large bowl, whip cream until it begins to thicken. Add 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and continue to beat until soft peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Spoon into crust and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home
Leave a Reply