Perfect for the Halloween holiday coming up! Spooky White Hot Chocolate will warm you up with a smile every time.
One of the best things about the weather getting colder is warm drinks. Hot chocolate or hot cocoa (learn the difference here) and caramel apple cider are some of my favorites. But I also like to sit down with a mug of white hot chocolate every so often. It’s a nice change from the traditional.
This recipe uses candy eyes as a garnish to add some Halloween festiveness to it. It’s a super cute idea for warming some bones up after a cold evening of trick-or-treating. Of course, you don’t have to use candy eyes. You could also garnish with festive sprinkles. Either way, it’s a delicious warm drink to enjoy as the air gets chilly. You can use other colored chocolate to make a more spooky hot chocolate. We’d love to see your spooky creations, share them with us!
Spooky White Hot Chocolate
- 12 ounces white chocolate use high quality
- 8 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- orange food color green food color
- edible googy eyes
- whip cream
- Chop white chocolate and place into a bowl.
- Heat milk over medium heat until bubbles begin to form.
- Pour over chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and milk is smooth
- Add in vanilla and desired food coloring. Mix well.
- Pour into mug and serve with whip cream and ‘eyeballs’
Our Spooky White Hot Chocolate isn’t not our only wonderful twist on hot chocolate. Check out our other recipes, tips, and tricks on our blog page. You’re sure to find your new favorite recipe that you can’t stop making. We’d love to hear how your recipes come out!
Leave a Reply